Friends at work nicknamed me "The Scribbler" because that's what I do - scribble out drawings. The fancy name for my professional line of work is "Illustrator".
And, I love opossums. I love all animals, really, but not a lot of people are as fond of 'possums as I am. People think of them as big, scary, oversized rats. Fact is, they are very docile and gentle creatures who only look scary... umm... like me. And they are marsupials and not of the rodentia family, thank you very much. They are the only marsupials on the North American continent. That makes them kinda special. :)
This blog is to showcase the artwork and share various bits of information for my current project, The Goddess Coloring Book. Once it's completed, I plan to continue posting stuff about whatever project I happen to be working on at that time.
2 comments:
I absolutely love this drawing. As I've said before, this is one of my favorites : )
BRAVO!
this made me laugh in such a good way
too perfect, well done.
Post a Comment